Welcome to the Montgomery County Office of Drug and Alcohol prevention data website. The purpose of the website is to provide access to the needs assessment plans and data related to alcohol and drug programming in the county. Data dashboards are available with results from the Pennsylvania Youth Student Survey (PAYS) and from evidenced based programming offered throughout the county.
The Montgomery County data is available at the link below. The district data is available on a password protected site. Please send an email to SAP@montcopa.org to receive a username and password for your district.
Visit the Montgomery County Public Dashboards
Visit the Private Dashboards for a School District
- Montgomery County Prevention Plan Evaluation Report
- Summary of Prevention Programming and Evaluation Findings 2021-2022
- Summary of Prevention Programming and Evaluation Findings 2020-2021
- Summary of Prevention Programming and Evaluation Findings 2019-2020
- Additional data dashboards are available from the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) Data Dashboard
- Pennsylvania Youth Survey Web Tool